and project management roles.
Six Sigma Consultant Recruitment
Six Sigma is the world’s fastest-growing quality assurance technique – a major corporate performance management tool.
- Six Sigma increases profits by eliminating defects from every product, process and transaction.
- It looks for breakthrough knowledge on how to do things better, faster and at a lower cost.
- It can be applied to every facet of business from production to HR and from order entry to technical support. Six Sigma is the fastest-growing quality assurance technique because it works.
- Motorola reported $11 billion in savings from 1985 to 1995 thanks to Six Sigma.
- In 2001 GE quoted Six Sigma projects offering $3 billion in savings.
See some of our successful Six Sigma placements.
Our clients request a variety of Six Sigma skill levels, ranging from newly qualified and experienced Black Belts, through to newly qualified and experienced Master Black Belts. Across this broad range of experience, we see market rates for candidates’ services ranging from £400 per day up to £1,200 per day.
Six Sigma works best when it is introduced and driven by the process owners in an organisation, with firm commitment from its leadership. Sometimes employees need help to get up to speed on Six Sigma: to understand the analytical tools and to see their use through to successful implementation.
Executives Online has a large network of independent Six Sigma practitioners. Our experts can be deployed to deliver training, mentoring, implementation assistance and ongoing coaching to companies embarking on Six Sigma. Unlike Six Sigma consultants, who may manage an implementation but leave the process owners with less of an understanding of it, our Six Sigma experts deliver lasting knowledge transfer, equipping companies to carry on with Six Sigma long after they’re gone.
Review our prices and terms.