and project management roles.
Our Banking and Insurance Sector Managers
Executives Online gives you instant access to the outstanding interim managers, senior executives and project managers you need.
Need to Recruit a Banking
or Insurance Expert?
Our global talent bank includes hundreds of experienced Banking and Insurance Sector Specialists.
The sample Banking and Insurance Sector Manager case studies on this website demonstrate our ability to deliver a wide diversity of skills, experience and talent to effectively tackle any business challenge.
- Alex: provided operational direction and strategy for all customer contact within the multi-branded Bank of Ireland’s UKFS operations
- Bernie: development of business and technology infrastructure and support processes for a e-commerce-based insurance products suite
- Brian: 30 years in the UK financial services industry. Working with major global companies such as Zurich Financial Services and Intrum Justitia Ltd provided an international perspective
- Chris: restructured the business support organisation of a French speaking, North African development bank to capitalise on available skills in a location that had few
- David N: assisted with Due Diligence up to Board level through M&As, divestitures, joint venture creation, plus down-sizing and receivership on pan-European basis
- Douglas: identified revenue and profit drivers for Age Concern Insurance Services
- Drew: took accountability for managing senior customer relationships with Alliance & Leicester
- Jacqui's career has included call/contact centre and customer services management for Prudential
- James: consolidating GE Frankfurt’s multidisciplinary team comprising financial services and industrial businesses under one roof
- Lee: worked on an interim basis with a host of recognised financial services firms, handling the project management of complaints systems, regulatory affairs and policy interpretation and overseeing new business suitability and acceptance checking, amongst other duties
- Madeleine: reporting to the board of a newly formed strategic alliance between Centrica and Lloyds TSB, Madeleine led 150 contractors to set up a new bank with outsourced operations
- Working across four companies within an Australian financial services group and with four external suppliers, Martin was pivotal to the design and build of customer facing processes and capabilities of a start-up online business
- At ING Bank, Martin developed valuation and optimisation models for interest rate products, creating a global risk management system measuring interest rate exposure on structured and exotic transactions
- Nick: developed a comprehensive credit risk reporting system for major telecoms organisation
- Paul L: a senior manager with 20 years experience in sales and customer service contact centres for companies including Barclaycard
- Peter B: achieved record sales in the results-driven retail finance sector whilst employed as Head of Business Lending at MBNA Europe, acting as a key leader in delivering the ‘superior service’ proposition as staff numbers grew from 90 to over 4,000
- Richard T, at Barclays Wealth, working as Business Risk Analyst, handled property management and investment accounting and acting as quality assurance consultant to the Sarbanes Oxley team
- As Finance Director of CFM Group, ICL's outsourcing subsidiary, Roger managed the finance function over five years to successfully control and support the rapid growth of the business by establishing robust risk analysis processes for new contract bids