Dorian B is a brand communication specialist with a solid record of implementing successful marketing initiatives that deliver growth. With over 39 years of international marketing experience, Dorian is a Quality Assured supplier on the Yorkshire and Humber Suppliers Register.
Dorian’s varied experience has encompassed numerous industries giving him a wealth of expertise in different areas. Having worked as Head of Marketing for a major retail company for five and a half years, he set up his own business in 2007 as owner of a successful marketing consultancy. Some of Dorian’s career highlights include:
- Successfully repositioning the Valley Printing Company Ltd’s image, resulting in the firm securing major international clients – among them, Masterfoods, GSK and RIM (Blackberry).
- Whilst working at The Valley Printing Company Ltd, increasing the company’s annual turnover by 33% in a period of two years.
- Working independently as the sole proprietor of a marketing and sales consultancy, providing assistance to clients including the Hyundai World Rally Team, Benetton F1 and the Royal Automobile Club of Jordan.
- Implementing and evaluating the international sponsorship strategy the international sponsorship strategy for British American Tobacco.
- Taking accountability for all domestic and international brand sponsorship for BAT, China.
- Responsibility for the sponsorship portfolio behind the 555 Subaru World Rally Team.